SoftAtHome deploys Disney+ on Orange France STBsTuesday, April 20th, 2021
SoftAtHome Deploys Disney+ Service on Orange France Set-Top Boxes
- SoftAtHome adds Disney+ service to its portfolio of premium SVOD services with Watch’ON
PARIS, France — SoftAtHome, an independent software company for broadband, video, and analytics, is proud to have played a strategic role in the recent launch of Disney+ service on Orange France’s set-top boxes. After Netflix, YouTube, Amazon Prime, and OCS (Orange Cinema Series), Orange’s worldwide subscribers now have access to the Disney+ application through their Livebox TV offer and can enjoy all the streaming content offered by Disney+, including Star.
Having a long experience of integrating premium SVOD providers as part of the Watch’ON solution, SoftAtHome is proud to be the first technology provider to integrate and deploy the newest native version of the Disney+ application, so close to its official release. Bringing premium applications is strategic for operators to win the super aggregation race, and SoftAtHome is contributing to delivering this vision.
Christian Bombrun, Director of Orange Products and Services and Orange Content, said: “Thanks to SoftAtHome’s expertise and with the contribution of Orange teams, we were able to deploy the newly developed Disney+ native application within a short timeframe and offer the extended SVoD service to millions of its subscribers.”
David Viret-Lange, CEO of SoftAtHome, said, “With the addition of Disney+ to its set-top boxes, Orange strengthens further its super content aggregation offering to its end-users, with the largest video streaming content in France. We are excited to have played an active part in this launch.”
Links: SoftAtHome; Orange
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023