Agile Content extends collaboration with the MásMóvil GroupTuesday, August 10th, 2021
Agile Content extends its collaboration with the new MASMOVIL Group and moves its headquarter to Bizkaia creating a technological innovation centre.
- The digital television company currently has more than 250 employees and a presence in over 24 countries.
- Its services reach more than 50 million homes around the world through 70 telecom operators.
- Agile TV will provide the same services to Euskaltel as it does to the MASMOVIL Group’s different brands.
Agile Content, a leading provider of digital TV and video distribution solutions, has decided to move its legal, registered office to Bizkaia, Spain where it plans to establish a new technological innovation centre. Agile Content already has a work center in the territory located in Bilbao. The Company has extended its collaboration with the new MASMOVIL Group, and will also provide its services to the Euskaltel Group.
The move of its office sees Agile Content consolidate its growth while the creation of a technological innovation centre in the territory allows the company to centralize the activities of the AgileTV division.
Agile Content, provides its digital TV/OTT services to more than 50 million homes around the world, has over 250 employees and a presence in 24 countries. The extension of Agile Content’s collaboration with the new MASMOVIL Group will position MASMOVIL as the fourth largest national television service by also providing services to the Euskaltel Group.
For Agile Content, which has acquired two leading specialist companies this year (Edgeware and Fon), this collaboration is another step forward to advance in its objective of consolidating the global market for OTT and television services in Europe. This encompasses television and video services in its single comprehensive end-to-end solution, positioning itself as the perfect partner for large global operators in this field.
With this new collaboration, the Group will also provide its services to Euskaltel, and be able to expand its base of end users, strengthen its position versus the large content platforms, and finally, allow it to offer accessible and quality television to all audiences.
Hernán Scapusio, CEO of Agile Content said “we begin this new stage with the transfer of our registered office to the Basque Country and the extension of the collaboration with the new MASMOVIL Group as we aim to boost our growth in a clear commitment with the territory. We’ll also strengthen our strategy at the European level with our plans for a technological innovation centre in the Basque Country”.
Links: Agile Content; MásMóvil; Euskaltel
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store