Sunrise UPC launches yallo TV in SwitzerlandTuesday, October 19th, 2021
yallo launches own TV offer and moves towards full-service provision
- yallo moves towards becoming a new full-service provider
- The new yallo TV offer has everything needed for premium TV entertainment:
- More than 270 channels, 7 days of Replay, Live Pause and recordings of up to 1,000 programs
- Simultaneous TV usage (with the same login) on up to 5 devices (TV, smartphone, tablet, etc.)
- yallo TV was developed specifically for yallo customers with the help of the Wilmaa team’s many years of technological expertise.
- yallo TV is available now and is free of charge in combination with yallo Home Fiber and yallo Home 5G.
- Promotion: The TV Box, which offers the ultimate TV experience on large home TV sets, comes free of charge – with no minimum contract period and no activation fee.
OPFIKON — The yallo product family continues to grow and Christoph Richartz, Chief YOL Officer at Sunrise UPC, is pleased to announce: «We are impressing more and more customers with innovative and powerful products and want to continue growing. Following the addition of fiber optics to our mobile portfolio offer, we are now taking another step towards becoming a full-service provider with yallo TV.»
yallo TV was developed with the help of the Wilmaa team’s technological expertise and innovative strength and offers a TV experience that is convincing right from the start: Over 400 test users rate the installation of the TV Box as well as the intuitive user interface, with a clear guide and program recommendations, as well as the yallo TV app for mobile devices, very highly.
For all TV viewers – simple and modern
Over 270 channels (many of those in Full HD and Dolby Digital), 7 days of Replay and recordings of up to 1,000 programs provide a whole host of entertainment. Sports fans can look forward to MySports Pro as a service option in their monthly subscription or as a day pass. Popular streaming apps such as Netflix, Disney+ or Amazon Prime are preinstalled on the TV Box and can be launched at the push of a button – without the need to switch back and forth.
yallo TV is available with the TV Box (Android TV), for the ultimate TV experience on large home devices. To watch favorite films, series and shows on the go, yallo TV is easily accessible in all common web browsers, such as on PCs and laptops, or through the yallo TV app for smartphones and tablets (iOS/Android). yallo TV will also be available on Apple TV from spring 2022.
As part of the launch, yallo TV is available as a lifetime stand-alone offer for CHF 9.95/month, instead of CHF 20.– /month, with no minimum contract duration and no activation fee (promotional offer 19 – 31 October 2021). yallo Home Fiber or yallo Home 5G customers will receive yallo TV free of charge respectively without additional subscription costs. yallo mobile customers can benefit from yallo Home Fiber incl. yallo TV starting at CHF 39. – /month. The TV Box will be available to all customers for free as part of the launch offer.