MwareTV to demonstrate content delivery solution at Andina LinkTuesday, March 1st, 2022
MwareTV demonstrates fresh approach to next generation content delivery at Andina Link
- MwareTV cloud-based OTT platform at leading media fair in Latin America
- MwareTV modular cloud software makes service implementation swift and easy
- MwareTV partners with Irdeto for fully integrated rights management and security
AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands — MwareTV, the leading cloud-based multi-tenant TV platform provider, is to exhibit at the 2022 Andina Link exhibition (8 – 10 March, stand 49) in Cartagena, Columbia. Andina Link is the most important trade fair in Latin America for television and telecoms technology.
MwareTV’s presence follows on from two major wins in the region: at MultTV and ISTV in Brazil.
MwareTV provides a cloud-hosted content delivery platform, for OTT and IPTV services. The service includes all functionality required, from content acquisition and delivery through to support for Apple and Android apps, FireTV, Roku and Samsung and LG Smart TV’s. The solution is designed to be fully scalable and quick to deploy. New service providers simply pay as they grow, getting online initially with no high up-front costs and in as little as four weeks.
“We see Latin America as a very important growth market in new media services,” said MwareTV CEO Sander Kerstens. “Our approach takes away the technical challenges for businesses entering the market, and our transparent costings mean we can help them quickly build and monitor the business case, creating strong revenue streams right away.
“Content streaming continues to see remarkable innovation and growth,” Kerstens added. “We have strong local support in the region, in both Spanish and Portuguese, so we can provide all the assistance needed to create the capability and capacity for this booming market.”
Users can build the functionality and facilities they need from MwareTV’s modular, cloud-hosted software, so they can quickly open up services wherever they are in the world. As well as ready-made apps for mobile devices and websites, MwareTV can also help with fully licensed content where necessary. Thanks to the partnership with Irdeto, the platform can also include comprehensive rights management and content security.
MwareTV can be found at Andina Link on stand 49 at the Centro de Convenciones, Cartagena, Columbia, 8 – 10 March 2022.
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement