OTE Group TV subscribers up 43,609 YoY at end-3Q 2022Thursday, November 10th, 2022
ATHENS, Greece — Hellenic Telecommunications Organization SA (ASE: HTO; OTC MARKET: HLTOY), the Greek full-service telecommunications provider, today announced consolidated results (prepared under IFRS) for the third quarter of 2022.
OTE further expanded its TV subscriber base in the quarter, reaching 644k, a strong year-on-year increase of 7.3%, despite competitive challenges and piracy. Consistent with its strategy to invest and offer superior TV content to its customers, the Company leverages its streaming platform and enriched content portfolio. In the quarter, the Company renewed the Greek Football Cup broadcasting rights.
y-o-y y-o-y Q3’22 Q3’22 Q3’21 change diff net adds ------- ------- ------ ------ -------- 643,776 600,167 +7.3% 43,609 2,198
More: Investor Relations
Links: OTE Group
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement