OTE Group TV subscribers up 18,492 YoY at end-4Q 2022Thursday, February 23rd, 2023
ATHENS, Greece — Hellenic Telecommunications Organization SA (ASE: HTO; OTC MARKET: HLTOY), the Greek full-service telecommunications provider, today announced audited consolidated results (prepared under IFRS) for the quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022.
OTE’s TV subscriber base reached 643k at the end of 2022, an increase of 3.0% compared to 2021, despite competitive challenges and piracy. Consistent with its strategy to invest and offer superior TV content to its customers, the Company leverages its streaming platform and enriched content portfolio.
Operational highlights – Greece – TV subscribers
y-o-y y-o-y Q4’22 Q4’22 Q4’21 change diff net adds ------- ------- ------ ------ -------- 642,687 624,195 +3.0% 18,492 (1,089)
More: Financial Statements
Links: OTE Group
- CDNetworks powers VSTV K+ OTT streaming in Vietnam
- 24i and Amagi partner to enable rapid launch of streaming services
- Net Insight and Skyline partner on live video workflows
- Mixed fortunes for pay TV in the Asia Pacific region
- Evolution Digital integrates OpenSync with an Android TV set-top box
- ARF calls for move away from TV households as basis of TV measurement