FranceTV Publicité keeps up momentum in segmented TVThursday, September 29th, 2022
FranceTV Publicité keeps up its momentum in segmented TV, 2 years after its launch
Two years after the publication of the official decree authorizing the targeting and personalization of live broadcasted messages, FranceTV Publicité is looking back on this new form of communication, as it was the first advertising network to broadcast segmented TV campaigns.
Today, FranceTV Publicité sets out a very positive assessment of this technological innovation and is setting out its ambitions for the coming months.
Segmented TV in a few figures:
- Over 350 campaigns have been broadcast on France Télévisions channels since the launch of segmented TV.
- Growth continues in 2022 with a very dynamic first half: the number of segmented TV campaigns increased by a factor of 5… in the first half of 2022 alone vs. the same period in 2021, i.e., 220 targeted campaigns broadcast.
- The effectiveness of segmented TV has been confirmed as advertisers show their willingness to continue to communicate. Nearly 50% of advertisers have been renewing their booking of segmented TV campaigns.
- Here are the most present sectors in segmented TV on France Télévisions’ channels: Banking-Insurance, Automotive, Tourism, Retail and Restaurants, Services.
- The booking possibilities have been expanded since launch. FranceTV Publicité is now offering multi-spots in segmented TV and the opening of all time slots.
The proposed targeting combinations are accessible by cross-referencing different criterias (Geolocation / Media consumption / Profile). However, geographic targeting was still widely used in the first half of 2022 (34% of campaigns).
FranceTV Publicité has simplified the booking of segmented TV by offering guaranteed programmatic purchasing for the past six months. This new transactional mode, which represents nearly 30% of the revenues generated by segmented TV, is very popular with new advertisers entering the TV market.
“We are pleased to have led the way in segmented TV in France and we are keeping up our momentum by developing new advertising experiences to meet the growing expectations of our partners, particularly in terms of targeting precision. Thus, we are preparing new exclusive targets for the advertising market to complement those already existing: ‘La Maison des Maternelles’, fans of ‘Silence ça pousse’ or ‘Le magazine de la santé’. And, in the coming weeks, we will be able to offer them studies on the effectiveness of their segmented TV campaigns.” – Marianne Siproudhis, CEO of FranceTV Publicité
Links: FranceTV Publicité