WOW! to replace its TV offer with YouTube TVMonday, May 15th, 2023
WOW! Reimagines Delivery of its Video Offering with Strategic YouTube TV Deal
- Partnership furthers WOW!’s broadband-first strategy, offers new and existing customers YouTube TV’s best-in-class streaming TV service all on one bill
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone (NYSE: WOW), a leading broadband services provider, today announced the company has signed an agreement with Google to offer YouTube TV as its dedicated live television offering. Through this partnership, consumers can purchase WOW!’s fastest, most reliable Internet, together with the industry-leading YouTube TV service, all on one convenient WOW! monthly bill.
This agreement transforms how WOW! offers pay TV service and reinforces its broadband-first strategy by bundling YouTube TV with WOW! Internet. WOW!’s fast, reliable, fiber-rich network powers all connected devices allowing multiple users to stream movies and music, games, video conference and stay connected to what’s most important to them.
The process of migrating WOW!’s residential video customers to YouTube TV will begin this summer as WOW! discontinues the marketing and selling of its TV services, including WOW! tv+, and sells YouTube TV across its footprint. WOW! will maintain and support its current video services as its existing base of video customers can switch from WOW!’s current video products to YouTube TV.
Once launched, WOW!’s current and prospective residential video customers can take advantage of special promotional offers to purchase YouTube TV with its robust channel lineup and add-on services such as NFL Sunday Ticket, and features such as the ability to watch key plays, real-time stats and multiview.
WOW! customers that sign up for YouTube TV can benefit from:
- Access to YouTube TV’s industry-leading live TV streaming service
- More than 100 channels, Spanish-language packages and add-on packages such as NFL Sunday Ticket
- Innovative features such as multiview, the ability to hide spoilers, view real-time stats and watch key plays
- Special promotional offers with the potential for significant savings
- The convenience of bundled Internet and YouTube TV on one bill
- No long-term contracts and hidden fees
- WOW!’s award-winning customer experience
- WOW!’s fast, reliable fiber-rich Internet
“We are thrilled to begin offering YouTube TV and give our customers access to this best-in-class pay TV service. We are very pleased to deliver a seamless TV experience to our customers with this new partnership while continuing to execute on our broadband-first strategy,” said Teresa Elder, CEO at WOW!. “This furthers our commitment to provide our customers with the highest quality services at the best value.”
Links: WOW!; YouTube TV
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store