Comscore local market measurement selected by WBNX-TVTuesday, May 16th, 2023
Comscore’s local market measurement selected by WBNX-TV as its television currency in the Cleveland market
- Local TV measurement leader continues growth with the signing of independent television station WBNX, owned by Winston Broadcasting Network
RESTON, Va. — Comscore, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCOR) – a trusted partner for planning, transacting, and evaluating media — and WBNX-TV, an independent station focused on serving the Cleveland and Akron communities, today announced a new local market television measurement agreement that will see WBNX use Comscore’s local TV currency as an additional source to sell and post advertising buys.
“Comscore’s local measurement provides WBNX and our advertisers the ability to see the true viewing behaviors from our community,” said Lori Bruch, WBNX General Manager. “With Comscore’s consistent and reliable data set, we are confident that we will be able to attract more advertisers and that we will be able to showcase our audience strengths like never before.”
“WBNX serves the Akron and Cleveland communities with a diverse programming content that provides advertisers an opportunity to reach their consumers with a powerful emotional connection through the television art of sight, sound and motion,” said Carol Hinnant, Chief Revenue Officer at Comscore. “We welcome WBNX to Comscore’s growing local station roster and look forward to our partnership.”
Comscore recently announced the expansion of its “Pulse” TV measurement solution, which provides agencies, brands and media companies with 48-hour TV measurement nationally and in all 210 U.S. local media markets. A leader in local TV measurement, Comscore measurement allows the media industry to perform in-flight optimization for all campaigns for brands, agencies and sell-side partners.
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi