Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TVs at Best BuyThursday, September 28th, 2023
Xumo launches Pioneer Xumo TV, exclusively available at Best Buy.
- Xumo announces a new line of 4K Ultra HD Smart TVs that come pre-loaded with hundreds of apps, and feature simple navigation and voice search
PHILADELPHIA — Xumo, a streaming platform joint venture between Charter and Comcast, today announced it is teaming up with Best Buy to bring Pioneer Xumo TVs to customers just in time for the holiday season. The first Pioneer Xumo TVs will launch in select Best Buy stores and on BestBuy.com in November.
“Our partnership with Best Buy represents a great step forward for consumer choice. Soon, consumers looking for an affordable and innovative smart TV will have a compelling new option in Pioneer Xumo TVs,” said Stephanie Cassi, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Xumo. “We’re focused on removing the complexity that’s come with the rise of streaming, enabling consumers to get back to enjoying their TV experience.”
Pioneer Xumo TVs feature a user interface designed to make finding and watching programming simple and easy. The TVs feature universal voice search through the included remote, and an intuitive user interface that enables consumers to browse content from across all their streaming apps at once.
Pioneer Xumo TVs will be available in 43”, 50”, 55” and 65” 4K models. Alongside the simple and intuitive user experience, Pioneer Xumo TVs support Dolby Vision® HDR and HDR10 technology, providing enhanced color and contrast for an ever more immersive viewing experience.
Key features of Pioneer Xumo TVs include:
Simple, Fast and Smart Discovery
- Emmy-award winning voice technology allows consumers to discover content quickly from across available apps and services with a simple voice command into the remote.
- With My List, consumers can create a personalized playlist to save and quickly access shows or movies from across apps and services right from the home screen.
- Convenient and seamless access to recently viewed apps, services, content, HDMI inputs, and over-the-air channels on the first row of the home screen helps consumers get back to their favorite entertainment faster.
- A curated interface that combines automated suggestions with editorial recommendations to help consumers discover programming from across streaming apps and services.
Hundreds of Built-In Apps
- Hundreds of streaming apps and services including Apple TV+, Disney+, Max, Hulu, Netflix, Peacock, Prime Video, YouTube and more.
- Immediate access to tens of thousands of free movies and TV shows from ad-supported services like Xumo Play, Pluto, Tubi and more – all seamlessly blended alongside consumers’ subscription content to help them discover something new.
- Pioneer joins Hisense as the latest manufacturer of Xumo TVs now available at Best Buy. Hisense Xumo TVs are currently available in select retail locations and online in 55” and 65” models.