City Telecom (bbTV) Announces Annual Results 2008Monday, November 17th, 2008
City Telecom (H.K.) Limited (HKEX: 1137 and NASDAQ: CTEL) today announced annual results for the year ended 31 August 2008.
Fixed Telecommunications Network Services (FTNS)
The Hong Kong Broadband Network (HKBN) IPTV business (bbTV) had an increase in subscriptions of 21.9% to 156,000 as of 31 August 2008, as a result of a bundling service strategy as well as the launch of a dual mode High Definition Terrestrial TV Receiver and IPTV set-top-box to all customers in Hong Kong during the year.
YoY ------------ ('000) FY07 FY07 '000 % ----- ----- ----- ----- Digital TV 128 156 28 21.9%
More: Earnings Releases
- FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland