PT. MNC Sky Vision Selects NDS for Indovision and Top TV PlatformsThursday, June 4th, 2009
- PT. MNC Sky Vision, Indonesia’s leading pay-TV provider, has expanded its relationship with NDS by selecting an end-to-end solution to secure and enhance its premium pay-TV platform, Indovision
- Indovision to deploy market-leading VideoGuard® conditional access (CA), MediaHighway® middleware and a customised electronic programme guide
- Additionally, PT. MNC Sky Vision has selected VideoGuard CA to secure its Top TV platform
JAKARTA, Indonesia — NDS Group, the leading provider of technology solutions for digital pay-TV, today announced that PT. MNC Sky Vision, which operates under the brand names Indovision and Top TV, has extended its long-standing relationship with NDS by selecting an end-to-end NDS solution to protect and enhance its Indovision pay-TV platform. The solution comprises market-leading VideoGuard® conditional access (CA), MediaHighway® middleware and a customised electronic programme guide (EPG).
PT. MNC Sky Vision has also selected VideoGuard, the recognised leader in pay-TV content protection, to secure its Top TV platform, enabling both platforms to securely deliver high-quality programme packages and services across the Indonesian archipelago.
Indovision is Indonesia’s premium pay-TV platform while Top TV offers a more affordable pay-TV service. Together they deliver a variety of entertainment and information services to meet the needs of a broad spectrum of Indonesian pay-TV audiences.
NDS has been PT. MNC Sky Vision’s technology partner, supplying CA and middleware, since it established its satellite pay-TV operation in 1997, making it the first Indonesian digital satellite broadcaster. Indonesia’s pay-TV pioneer, PT.MNC Sky Vision launched its analogue broadcasting service in 1988. Indovision currently offers a wide range of local, regional and international programming to audiences throughout Indonesia.
Handhi S. Kentjono, Vice President Director, PT. MNC Sky Vision commented: “Our long-standing relationship with NDS has been instrumental in making us a leader in the pay-TV market in Indonesia. We are confident that NDS’ unrivalled technology leadership will continue to keep us at the forefront of the market well into the future.”
Ms. Sue Taylor, Senior Vice President and General Manager of NDS Asia Pacific said: “NDS is proud to broaden our relationship with Indovision. Since the beginning of our technology partnership in 1997, Indovision has been a real innovator in Indonesian pay-TV. We are also pleased to extend our relationship and provide NDS market-leading technologies to Top TV. We look forward to helping these key operators deliver world-class pay-TV to Indonesian viewers.”
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution