ViXS Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2015 ResultsThursday, June 5th, 2014
TORONTO, ONTARIO — ViXS Systems Inc. (TSX:VXS) a pioneer and leader in media processing solutions, reported its first quarter fiscal 2015 results for the period ended April 30, 2014. All results are reported under International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) and in U.S. dollars, unless otherwise specified. ViXS reported Q1FY15 revenue of $7.4 million, total comprehensive loss of $5.1 million and non-IFRS net loss of $4.5 million.
Customer and Product Announcements
- Sharp selected ViXS to power its Ultra High Definition (UHD) 4K Recorder and Television products that are expected to begin shipment during June in Japan.
- ViXS launches UHD HEVC 4K Golden Reference Decoder providing the broadcast industry with a standardized tool to test, validate, and enable UHD 4K/HEVC content.
- ViXS demonstrated industry-first RDK client on UHD 4K Platform at The Cable Show.
- Astra and NTT-Plala commence trails of UHD 4K HEVC 60p using ViXS XCode 6.
- ViXS received the top award for Outstanding Business Innovation from the Hong Kong-Canada Business Achievement Awards.