Azerbaijan Digital TV News
B&B TV begins DTT broadcasting in Azerbaijan
Apr 9, 2011 – Azerbaijan's leading cable TV operator B&B TV Communication has begun digital terrestrial television (DTT) broadcasting in the country's Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic.
News categories: B&B TV, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, Terrestrial
Azerbaijan plans analogue TV switch off
Feb 15, 2011 – Azerbaijan's government has approved plans for the conversion of its free-to-air television infrastructure from analogue to digital. The introduction of DVB-T broadcasting is to take place in two stages.
News categories: Ministry of Communications & Information Technologies, Azerbaijan, Content Distribution, Digital TV, Terrestrial
KATV1 broadcasts 3D test channel in Azerbaijan
Aug 11, 2010 – Azerbaijan cable-TV operator KATV1 has launched a 3D test channel on its network. Viewers will require special 3-D glasses, which are already available in an assortment of Baku stores.
News categories: KATV1, Azerbaijan, Cable TV, VR
Azerbaijan's ULTEL launches IPTV with Amino
Aug 1, 2010 – Ulduz Telekom (ULTEL) of Azerbaijan has launched an IPTV service to its internet customers. The service consists of 71 channels, with set-top boxes being provided by Amino Communications (AIM: AMO.L).
News categories: ULTEL, Amino, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Azerbaijan plans DVB-T set-top box production
Nov 18, 2009 – The KUR computer equipment factory in Azerbaijan is preparing for production of DVB-T set-top boxes according to its Director General, Rizvan Osmanov. Production is expected to start in 2010.
News categories: KÃœR, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, Set Top Box, Terrestrial
DTT for Azerbaijan
May 5, 2008 – Azerbaijan's National TV and Radio Council reports that digital-terrestrial broadcasting will be launched in the second half of this year. The process is to start in Baku and Ganca in line with DVB-T standards.
News categories: National Television and Radio Council, Azerbaijan, Digital TV, Terrestrial
- Fincons Group joins Deutsche TV-Plattform
- Samba TV taps Oracle Moat to measure viewability of CTV ads
- Amazon Prime Video app added to TiVo devices at Atlantic Broadband
- TekSavvy TV launches Cloud PVR and advanced features
- CJ Hello deploys ATEME transcoding solution
- US: Netflix grabs the most attention, but its reign will be challenged
- AWS compute and storage available at the edge of 5G networks
- FOX selects AWS as its cloud and machine learning provider
- TiVo launches Prime Video App to its U.S. pay-TV operator customers
- KPN integrates Amazon Prime Video into the TV menu
- Vodafone UK offers Apple TV 4K with unlimited broadband and mobile data
- A1 Bulgaria launches advanced TV with Zappware
- Tru Optik and Anzu.io to bring targeting to in-game advertising
- 14.5 million Australians now paying TV subscriptions
- EE hosts 5G-powered multi-location augmented reality gig
- Four-fifths of broadcasters considering personalised ads
- 3Q 2019 TV shipments grow 16.8% QoQ owing to peak season
- Worldwide spending on AR/VR expected to reach $18.8bn in 2020
- 13.7 million EU citizens streaming unauthorised IPTV
- WIND-Hellas launching Cloud Recordings with Zappware