October for Sky Player on UK Xbox LIVEWednesday, September 23rd, 2009
According to the October 2009 edition (p17) of BSkyB’s (LSE:BSY) skymag Magazine, the Sky Player, Sky’s online service, will launch on Xbox LIVE (Nasdaq: MSFT) in October.
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV
- KCGM deploys Amagi SaaS offering to distribute anime channel in India
- Leading industry players join IAB Tech Lab advertising standards group