BH Telecom Powers On-Demand Video Services Using Espial MediaBaseTuesday, March 23rd, 2010
OTTAWA — Espial (TSX:ESP), a leader in on-demand TV software and solutions, today announced that BH Telecom has successfully launched video-on-demand services using Espial MediaBase. BH Telecom is the largest quad-play service provider in Bosnia & Herzegovina with 2 million subscribers.
- BH Telecom will use Espial MediaBase for Video-On-Demand, Network PVR and Timeshift-TV services.
- BH Telecom will aggressively market its IPTV and Video-On-Demand services to its 2 million landline subscribers.
- Espial MediaBase is deployed in a distributed architecture to leverage its high-efficiency content delivery networking and cost-effective intelligent streaming.
- The system integrator for this deployment was Smart Com d.o.o., a key regional partner for Espial.
- Espial MediaBase uses commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) servers with HDD and SSD storage options for excellent VOD system design flexibility. Whether for highly centralized or widely distributed environments, operators can implement best-fit solutions to achieve low cost of ownership, exceptional business continuity and superb scalability.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store