Bosnia and Herzegovina Digital TV News
HT Eronet chooses IPTV/OTT platform from UniqCast
Sep 6, 2022 – HT Eronet has upgraded its video streaming service with an IPTV / OTT platform from UniqCast. One of the important requirements was an Android-based STB solution, to offer a variety of apps as well as a premium UX for users.
News categories: UniqCast, HT Eronet, Darko Robič, Damir Oršolić, Android TV, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
Beenius brings Android TV to BH Telecom's MojaTV
Aug 31, 2022 – Beenius has announces the extension of its contract with BH Telecom. BH Telecom has chosen to enhance its portfolio of products and services by offering Android TV on its MojaTV IPTV service.
News categories: Beenius, BH Telecom, Edgeware, Verimatrix, Filip Remškar, Adnan Huremović, Johan Bolin, Asaf Ashkenazi, Android TV, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Conditional Access, Content Distribution, Digital TV, IPTV, Set Top Box
United Group to consolidate DTH services on a single platform
Jun 16, 2022 – United Group has initiated steps to consolidate its three DTH services (NOVA, Total TV and VIVACOM) into a single platform by sending an RFI to a group of satellite operators for satellite capacity to support its plans.
News categories: United Group, Srdjan Djurdjevic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Content Distribution, Croatia, Digital TV, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro, Satellite, Serbia, Slovenia
HBO Max launches in 15 additional European countries
Mar 8, 2022 – HBO Max is now available in 61 territories globally after launching in 15 additional European countries: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia and Slovenia.
News categories: HBO Max, Christina Sulebakk, Johannes Larcher, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Digital TV, Hungary, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Streaming
Agama and Antecna to provide video monitoring and analysis for m:tel
Nov 29, 2021 – Agama Technologies has announced that it has partnered with Antecna to implement Agama’s solution for monitoring and analysis of live TV channels and VoD streams at m:tel, the telecom operator in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
News categories: Agama, Antecna, m:tel, Mikael Dahlgren, Aleksandar Antunovic, Milan Aleksijević, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Digital TV, IPTV, QoE
BH Telecom and Beenius to develop IPTV and OTT services
Jul 7, 2021 – BH Telecom has signed an agreement to develop IPTV and OTT services based on the Beenius' TV Interactive Platform. The platform, based on Android, supports features such as targeted TV advertising, fingerprinting, and more.
News categories: Beenius, BH Telecom, Filip Remškar, Advertising, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Distribution, Content Protection, Digital TV, IPTV, Middleware, Set Top Box
United Group selects Irdeto to secure content across SE Europe
Aug 27, 2020 – Irdeto has announced that it will provide security for satellite DTH services from United Group in Southeast Europe. Irdeto’s Cloaked CA client is integrated into United Group’s satellite HEVC-enabled STBs.
News categories: Irdeto, United Group, Shane McCarthy, Srdjan Djurdjević, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Conditional Access, Digital TV, Macedonia, Montenegro, Satellite, Serbia, Set Top Box, Slovenia
Friend MTS extends content protection deal with United Media
May 30, 2019 – Friend MTS has announced a deal extension with United Media to continue to provide anti-piracy protection for its premium sports content. United Media is part of United Group which operates in all six countries of former Yugoslavia.
News categories: Friend MTS, United Media, Simon Hanna, Duško Martić, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Content Protection, Croatia, Digital TV, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia
m:tel takes 100% control of Telrad Net
Feb 15, 2019 – Following a strategic plan that includes the acquisition of cable operators, Mtel has become the 100% owner of Telrad Net. Telrad Net is a telecommunications companyy in Bosnia and Herzegovina with services that include cable TV.
News categories: m:tel, Telrad Net, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cable TV, Digital TV, MandA
- Synamedia delivers low latency World Cup streaming for Cellcom
- NEXTGEN TV broadcasting begins in Boston
- SkyShowtime announces line-up ahead of launches in Central & Eastern Europe
- Global online video subscriptions to reach 1.7bn in 2023
- BARB launches API giving clients direct access to viewing data
- Roku makes deal with Warner Bros. Discovery for The Roku Channel
- Trinidad and Tobago selects ATSC 3.0 for DTT
- Faurecia-Aptoide and Catappult launch app distribution hub for cars
- 24i supports launch of Philips Hue Sync TV App
- J:COM deploys Qwilt Open Caching solution
- Breezeline Stream TV comes to Cleveland and Columbus, Ohio
- Sale of Millicom to Apollo Global Management and Claure Group in discussion
- Comcast cable video subscribers down 2.034 million in 2022
- Disney strikes streaming measurement deal with EDO
- ITV increases investment in InfoSum
- German study shows high losses from TV piracy
- European Audiovisual Observatory publishes report on media ownership in Europe
- NBA games to be available in VR through Meta Horizon Worlds
- Simply.TV signs metadata deal with YouSee
- Verizon FIOS consumer video subscribers down 80,000 in 4Q 2022