Romtelecom to take over customers and assets of AKTA SatelitTuesday, March 29th, 2011
Romtelecom, majority owned by the OTE Group (ASE: HTO, NYSE: OTE), has signed with Digital Cable Systems S.A. (DCS) a contract for the takeover of the assets and the customer base of its satellite TV service.
The total price of the transaction will be established depending on the number of customers taken over.
Romtelecom also notified the Competition Council regarding this takeover based on the contract signed and taking over customers will begin only after receiving the approval.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution