VOLIA selects NEOTION CI Plus CONAX CSP CA ModulesThursday, April 5th, 2012
NEOTION has been selected by VOLIA, a major Ukrainian Cable TV Operator to provide CI Plus CONAX CSP CA Modules. These CI Plus CONAX CSP CAM can easily be directly inserted into the CI Plus interface present on all iDTVs and on CI Plus Set-Top Boxes. Today VOLIA operates in 20 Ukrainian cities and covers more than 3 million households.
Thanks to this partnership, NEOTION enforce its position on the Pan-European CONAX CAM market by finding the middle ground between volume/price, by offering a complete customer support and still keeping a high level of security.
NEOTION is very proud to cooperate with VOLIA, a major cable operator.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store