Sigma Designs Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2013 ResultsWednesday, May 23rd, 2012
MILPITAS, CA — Sigma Designs®, Inc. (NASDAQ: SIGM), a leader in connected media platforms, today reported financial results and business highlights for its first fiscal quarter ended April 28, 2012.
Net revenue for the first quarter of fiscal 2013 was $40.3 million, up $4.7 million, or 13%, from $35.6 million reported in the previous quarter and down $20.3 million, or 34%, from $60.6 million reported for the same period last year.
We completed the asset purchase of Trident Microsystems’ Digital Television (DTV) Business. The acquisition includes Trident’s complete digital TV product portfolio, including its digital TV SoC (system-on-chip), frame-rate-conversion (FRC), and extensive SmartTV software suite, as well as some legacy analog TV products. This transaction provides us access to key technologies, strategic customers and a team of employees with valuable experience in this strategic product space.
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics