Nexstreaming Releases a New Android HLS Player SDK: Nexplayer HDMonday, February 25th, 2013
NexStreaming media player SDK has been upgraded with the support of H264 High and Main Profiles as well as with the support of HD video resolution in streaming and playback
BARCELONA, Spain — NexStreaming (KOSDAQ:139670), leading provider of mobile multimedia software, announced the release of NexPlayer HD, a version of the popular media player SDK, NexPlayer, now supporting HD video resolutions as well as the new Main and High H264 video profiles. The previously supported features such as HTTP Live Streaming, subtitles, DRM, progressive download and time shifting will be still part of the SDK.
As before, NexPlayer SDK can be easily integrated into any Android application and provides the best user experience in any Android mobile phone or tablet, regardless of the device maker or Android version.
NexStreaming’s player SDK is also available for Windows 8 and iOS application makers.
Dr Il-Taek Lim (NexStreaming CEO) said: “We work continuously on the improvement of our technology and, certainly, the support of HD video is a good example for this. This updated HD player will provide even better user experience to the users of our growing number of customers”
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak