KAON providing DTH and Hybrid DTH/IP STBs to Brazil's GVTFriday, April 5th, 2013
KAON launching DTH (Satellite) and Hybrid DTH/IP Platforms to GVT
SUNGNAM, Korea — KAONMEDIA CO., LTD, (KOSDAQ: KAON Media), a leading provider of digital set-top-boxes, is very proud to announce that KAON will launch DTH and Hybrid DTH/IP platforms to GVT in 2013.
“GVT of Brazil and Kaon have entered into a cooperation with respect to the new advanced Satellite(DTH) and Hybrid DTH/IP platforms to be launched in accordance with new GVT service offerings in Brazil. First products will hit the market during the 1st Half of 2013. GVT is probably the fastest expanding operator in the Brazilian market and we are proud to team up with our new powerful platforms”, says Jeff Kim, Director of Sales, Kaon America Latina LTDA.
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027