Conax to introduce Cardless CAS at IBCShowThursday, August 22nd, 2013
Conax to introduce Cardless CAS to the future-proof Conax Contego family; Showcasing an extended portfolio of flexible solutions for securing profitable pay-TV video and OTT content distribution; including another robust addition to the Conax Contego™ offering
AMSTERDAM — IBC 2013 — This year at IBC Expo, Conax, a leading global specialist in solutions for securing multi-device and digital video content revenues, will demonstrate an exciting portfolio of future-oriented content security solutions for driving profitable video and content distribution, including introduction of a brand new Cardless CAS addition to the Conax Contego™ portfolio of solutions. Following the launch of Conax Secure Clients for Over-the-Top devices based on a Conax security hardened PlayReady Client at Anga Cable in June; senior representatives from Conax will announce the details of the newest Cardless addition to the Conax Clients offering at a product launch at IBC on September 13th. At IBC, the security provider will also introduce details of its new partnering program, Conax Connect.
Conax Product Launch & Reception: 4 -6 pm, Sept. 13th, Stand 1.D69 at IBC
Conax customers, partners and friends in the industry are invited to join Conax for the details and launch of our newest product at IBC followed by a champagne reception and celebration.
Conax showcasing a broad portfolio of expert solutions at IBC
The Conax team will demonstrate a broad offering of flexible, scalable and robust content security solutions for TV operators aiming to position for the future;- from secure digitization to advanced multiscreen video opportunities – and, all based on the core Conax values provided by security flagship Conax Contego™:
- Conax Connect: Conax will introduce its new, feature program for partners. Visit our stand for more details and an introduction to the partners team
- Conax Secure Clients: Learn more about Secure OTT clients based on a Conax security-hardened MS Playready™ client enabling any operator to capitalize on their multiscreen offering
- Demonstrating flexible, secure multiscreen for future-oriented operations
- Conax Contego Unite™ – Enabling pay-TV operators to provide secure, consistent and flexible service offerings across any device or network, while safeguarding content revenues
- Conax Xtend Multiscreen™ – Flexible, pre-integrated solution with benchmark time-to-market for a secure, unified approach to video and TV content consumption – any device or network
- Visit Conax at IBC for a preview of Conax secure connected devices like CAMs, Integrated CAMs, smartphones, tablets, PCs and hybrid STBs
- Conax offering for high quality, secure CAMs
The market leading CAM vendors are partnering with Conax to ensure stable delivery of CAMs with high security and quality. Conax is now selling all CAMs directly, including the Conax Pre-integrated CI+ Module.
With nearly 30 years of experience, Conax is guiding operators in making the best choices while positioning for future. Contact Conax for a meeting at IBC: email@example.com