Charter agreed for the growth of mobile TV in FranceTuesday, January 15th, 2008
The partners are getting together to make consumer mobile TV a success and put in place the structures that will ensure its development.
AB Groupe, Bolloré, Groupe Canal+, Lagardère, Groupe M6, Next Radio TV, NRJ Group and TF1 have signed a charter in which they commit themselves to the development of Télévision Mobile Personelle (TMP) in France.
The partners propose to set up jointly with manufacturers and distributors a cooperative model of funding of the network and its operation.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution