Stereo+ receives satellite broadcasting licence for GeorgiaFriday, December 27th, 2013
The Georgian National Communications Commission (GNCC) has announced that Stereo+ („სტერეო+“) has received a satellite broadcasting license for the country, valid for 10 years.
The company is required to launch a service within one month of the licence being awarded, and must broadcast for at least 12 hours per day.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution