CEVA Leads the Way at Mobile World Congress 2008 With Industry Leading Portfolio of Mobile Intellectual PropertyThursday, January 24th, 2008
More than forty Customers, Partners and OEMs to demonstrate CEVA-powered solutions for Wireless Baseband, Mobile Multimedia, Portable Audio, Voice-over-IP and Bluetooth at the show
SAN JOSE, Calif. — CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA)(LSE: CVA), the leading licensor of silicon intellectual property platform solutions and DSP cores, today announced that it will showcase its leadership in Mobile intellectual property through a range of new and innovative demonstration platforms at Mobile World Congress 2008 in Barcelona, Spain from February 11th through 14th. CEVA will be located at stand 2F07 in Hall 2.
United under the banner theme “CEVA Makes it Mobile™”, CEVA will showcase a broad range of technologies for advanced mobile devices and portable multimedia applications, providing an exciting preview of upcoming consumer electronic products powered by CEVA’s industry-leading technologies. Visitors to CEVA’s stand will have the opportunity to try the “MediaSphere” demonstration platform, offering the ultimate portable multimedia experience, incorporating CEVA’s interactive touch-screen media player reference device in a unique setting.
Also at the show, more than forty leading semiconductor companies and handset OEMs will display CEVA-powered™ products and solutions, including Broadcom, Chipnuts, Comsys Mobile, Infineon, InterDigital, LG Electronics, i-mate, NXP Semiconductors, Palm, Panasonic, Samsung, Sharp, Sony Ericsson, Spreadtrum Communications and ZTE Corporation.
Demonstration platforms on display at CEVA’s stand 2F07 in Hall 2 include:
- PMP Reference Device — “The MediaSphere Demo”: An interactive touch-screen media player prototype device powered by CEVA’s Mobile-Media™, decoding various multimedia files, including “My Movies” (H.264, MPEG4, RealVideo, VC-1, H.263 with synced audio), “My Music” (MP3, WMA, HE-AAC) and “My Pictures” (JPEG).
- Streaming Multimedia Encoder: Real-time capturing, encoding and streaming of H.264 to a standard PC media player, powered by the fully programmable CEVA Mobile-Media™ solution.
- Multi-Format Multimedia Decoder: CEVA’s Mobile-Media™ decoding advanced multimedia clips at D1 resolution, 30fps. Demo features highest-quality H.264 mixed with HE-AAC streams, all decoded completely in software using a single programmable multimedia engine.
- Complete VoIP System: An end-to-end IP calling system, using two CEVA-VoP™ reference boards connected over Ethernet, featuring high voice quality and various telephony features.
- 5.1 Channel Audio Player: A fully integrated, low power, low cost CEVA-Audio™ platform, decoding various multi-channel audio formats in highest quality, including Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, HE-AAC, WMA.
- MicroQ®: QSound, a CEVA Technology Partner, will demonstrate MicroQ®, a software MIDI synthesizer engine for polyphonic ringtones and music enhancement effects, running on the CEVA-TeakLite DSP.
To request a meeting with CEVA at Mobile World Congress 2008, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- tvOS 17 brings FaceTime and video conferencing to Apple TV 4K
- VIDAA to bring Paramount+ to viewers in Canada and Latin America
- AR/VR headset shipments slowed in Q1 2023
- Introducing Apple Vision Pro: Apple’s first spatial computer
- 49% of U.S. adults watch video via a CTV device daily
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028