Sky Italia OTT TV to launch in two weeksWednesday, March 5th, 2014
Sky Italia has begun pre-registration for its new OTT television service in Italy, called Sky Online. According to Il Sole 24 Ore, the service will be available on Samsung Smart TVs, PC and Mac computers and iPad and Samsung tablets as well as Playstation 3 and 4 games consoles. Xbox 360 and Xbox One support is to be added in the summer.
The service is expected to be officially launched in two weeks.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution