CryptoGuard provides CA and subscriber management to Satcon AfricaMonday, September 8th, 2014
CryptoGuard strengthens its position in Africa
MOTALA — CryptoGuard, the obvious CAS choice for a modern and progressive TV operator, announce a partnership with Satcon regarding two networks in Africa. Satcon has decided to use CryptoGuard’s Conditional Access platform, and also CryptoGuard’s Subscriber Manager System to help them monetize their operation in a more efficient way. The start will be two networks, one in Congo and the other in Gabon.
“We have chosen CryptoGuard CAS and SMS in comparison with the majority of other competitors. The cooperation with CryptoGuard is amazing. CryptoGuard is a flexible, cost-effective and reliable CAS alternative in the market” says Bassam Fahs, IT and Technical manager at Satcon and continues “Our plan is to roll out CryptoGuard on all our networks in Africa. Since the implementation of the system is so quick and efficient, we believe that this will be done in much shorter time than we have planned”.
“CryptoGuard sees Africa as a key market and believes Satcon will be the door opener to more African markets” says Jesper Stål Sales director at CryptoGuard and continues “We are really happy to get yet another African partner and we believe a partnership with Satcon will make our presence in Africa have a flying start”.
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023