Beeline adds catch-up TV in MoscowFriday, October 31st, 2014
MOSCOW — VimpelCom, which operates under the Beeline brand in Russia, has announced that it is now offering a catch-up TV service in the Moscow region. Starting on November 1st, the service allows customer to watch programmes broadcast over the previous 48 hours.
The option is available on up to 80 of the company’s IPTV channels, depending on the subscriber’s package, and costs an extra 80 roubles ($1.8) per month.
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution