Israel - Yes has 100,000 PVR usersSunday, February 24th, 2008
Israel’s digital satellite service provider ‘yes’ now has more than 100,000 subscribers to its PVR service YESMax. 18% of its customer base now take the service. The service ws launched in 2005.
‘yes’ (formally known as D.B.S. Satellite Services) is the sole satellite television provider in Israel. The largest shareholder in yes is Bezeq (TASE: BEZQ) with 49%.
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023