Bezeq signs distribution agreement for Disney+Sunday, May 22nd, 2022
Immediate Report – yes Enters into Agreement with Walt Disney Group Corporation
Tel Aviv Stock Exchange — “Bezeq” The Israel Telecommunication Corp Limited hereby reports that on May 19, 2022, its subsidiary, DBS Satellite Services (1998) Ltd. (hereinafter: “yes”), signed an agreement with a corporation from the Walt Disney Group (hereinafter: “Disney”), according to which as part of Disney’s entry into the Israeli market, yes, Pelephone Communications Ltd. and Bezeq International Ltd. (hereinafter jointly referred to as: the “Subsidiaries”) will be permitted to distribute the streaming service “Disney+” in Israel (hereinafter: “Disney+ Service”), together with communications bundles marketed by them, under the prescribed terms, for a period of three years from the date of launching the Disney+ Service by Disney in Israel (hereinafter: the “Agreement”).
Disney will be entitled to payment based on the number of Subsidiaries’ subscribers purchasing the Disney+ Service, and which shall not be less than the amounts set down in the Agreement, which are not material to the Company. The Agreement provides yes with a number of marketing advantages, some of which are subject to approval from the Israel Anti-Trust Authority.
Links: Bezeq; Walt Disney
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution
- Spectrum Reach taps Beachfront for programmatic monetization of convergent TV
- Netgem enables multiscreen TV for ZEOP with new UI on Android TV