PEMRA shortlists 8 companies in DTH licence tenderSunday, November 29th, 2015
PEMRA Shortlisted DTH Applicants
The Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) has shortlisted following Eight (08) applicant companies for participation in the bidding for DTH Licensing scheduled to be held on December 07, 2015;
1. M/s Sardar Builders (Pvt.) Limited.
2. M/s Parus Media & Broadcast (Pvt.) Limited.
3. M/s Mastro Media Distribution (Pvt.) Limited.
4. M/s HB DTH (Pvt.) Limited.
5. M/s IQ Communications (Pvt.) Limited.
6. M/s Nayatel (Pvt.) Limited.
7. M/s Shahzad CGG (Pvt.) Limited.
8. M/s Sharif Feed Mills (Pvt.) Limited.
It may be recalled that an advertisement inviting applications for award of DTH Licenses was published in newspapers on 10th September, 2015 while uploading the Information Memorandum (IM) containing eligibility criteria, License Terms and condition, application forms etc. at PEMRA website.
The last date for submission of applicants for DTH licenses was 6th November, 2015. Ten companies had submitted their applications / proposals till the closing date. The applications received were evaluated as per eligibility criteria given in the DTH Regulations-2015 and Information Memorandum uploaded at PEMRA website.
These (08) shortlisted companies have now been invited to participate in bidding process, scheduled to be held on 7th December, 2015, as per timeline approved by the Authority.