NEOTION adds ARRIS-based TITANIUM CAM to its portfolioTuesday, May 30th, 2017
NEOTION enlarges its CAM portfolio with ARRIS TITANIUM solution
- NEOTION will introduce its new CAM portfolio with ARRIS at ANGA COM 2017
AUBAGNE, France — The Pay-TV industry is evolving in order to meet consumers’ changing viewing habits. Increasingly, viewers want the ability to watch TV anywhere, any time, on any screen. However, there will always be people who want content served up in a traditional, linear fashion. In order to support both models, the Conditional Access Module (CAM) remains a smart, small, and green device for Broadcast Pay-TV operators to manage content security.
NEOTION is extending its portfolio with the TITANIUM CAM product which integrates ARRIS’s Titanium Content Security solution for DVB cardless Pay-TV whatever the reception mode: satellite, terrestrial and cable.
Integrating ARRIS’s Titanium managed security solution into NEOTION’s DVB CAM will allow operators to securely target the many TVs and Smart TVs with integrated CAM slots. ARRIS’s Titanium portfolio provides a unique, unified content security approach for broadcast, hybrid and OTT services, supporting broadcast set-tops, connected devices such as mobile phones and tablets.
Embracing market trends, the NEOTION TITANIUM CI PLUS CAM is a future-proof, Plug & Play device for the end-user:
- Equipped with a bicolor LED, it gives a correct diagnostic of any problems in the shortest possible time thereby improving your customers’ satisfaction while reducing operating costs, it’s still a cost effective solution,
- Pending the arrival of Ultra HD content, it is HDR and UHD ready as it is CODEC and video resolution agnostic, relying on the TV set’s 4K capabilities and high performance to decode.
“NEOTION is extremely proud to announce its partnership with ARRIS as a leader in the digital TV industry. Combining NEOTION’s 15 years of expertise in CAM design, hardware and software developments and Made in France manufacturing with ARRIS’s global expertise in providing solid and secure technology foundations will ensure that the new NEOTION Titanium CAM is a success for Pay-Tv operators.” said Olivier DEMOLY, Chief Marketing & Sales Officer.
“We are delighted to be partnering with NEOTION to extend the range of Titanium CAS client devices to include CAM enabled TVs. Combining the proven capabilities of NEOTION’s low power CAM design with ARRIS’s world-class Titanium cardless security technology creates a compelling solution for DVB operators to further address traditional Pay TV platforms along with multi-room, multi-DRM enabled devices,” said JP Heron VP, Product Management, Titanium Security, ARRIS.
Feel free to come and visit us in our meeting room, Hall 7 #MS13, at ANGA COM
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store