Tata Sky mobile app’s video experience revived by AccedoTuesday, March 20th, 2018
Accedo announced that it has enabled the Tata Sky Mobile video service by creating a unified live and Video-On-Demand (VOD) experience across web, Android and iOS devices
STOCKHOLM, Sweden — Accedo, the video experience pioneer, today announced that it has enabled the Tata Sky Mobile video service by creating a unified live and Video-On-Demand (VOD) experience across web, Android and iOS devices.
As one of India’s leading content distribution platform, Tata Sky selected Accedo to create the most engaging mobile video experience possible, which comprises sports, news and 5000+entertainment titles, plus a seven day catch up TV service.
To ensure the best user experience, Accedo sought to identify and understand behaviour patterns of Tata Sky’s subscribers and OTT consumers overall through discovery workshops and focus groups and diary study exercises. The team worked on each platform individually, defining the information architecture, wireframes and visual designs across the multiple platforms, and ensuring compliance to design guidelines after launch.
Matt Kossatz at Accedo commented: “People in India love their TV and want to watch it anywhere and everywhere – even when on the go. With our global UX expertise we can help companies like Tata Sky not just meet its customer’s demands but to exceed them by making its TV experience available across any device.”
- SoftAtHome implements Alexa voice control software for etisalat by e&
- Arabsat Badr-8 satellite successfully launched
- Streaming TV growth in Latin America driven by ad-supported viewing
- STARZ domestic OTT subscribers up 700,000 in 1Q 2023
- New DIRECTV STREAM customers get priority access to Telly waiting list
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin