Skyworth Digital selected to supply latest Tata Sky DVB-S2 STBSunday, September 16th, 2018
Tata Sky and Skyworth Digital to partner on the Next Generation Set-Top-Box for India
- Tata Sky to enter into an agreement with Skyworth Digital to supply its newest broadcast set-top box
AMSTERDAM — IBC 2018 — Skyworth Digital, the world’s largest ODM for set-top-boxes, has been selected by Tata Sky, India’s leading pay TV and over-the-top (OTT) provider, to supply its newest DVB-S2 set-top box.
Skyworth Digital continues to develop its network of strategic technology partners throughout the pay-TV ecosystem, to enable operators to not only reduce the time-to-market to launch leading-edge solutions, but to simplify their delivery too, with pre-integrated and pre-certified products.
Yigs Riza, Chief Technology Officer, Tata Sky said, “We believe in working with the best in the industry as we owe that to our subscribers. Skyworth has been working successfully in this field with growing reliability and innovations. We look forward to this partnership, to continue bringing high quality devices to our subscribers, making consuming content a delightful experience.”
Stephen Hau, SVP International of Skyworth Digital said: “Thanks to Tata Sky’s trust, we are honored to be their partner. Skyworth have been delivering set-top box and broadband products to India for over ten years, and have established significant sales and service presences in the region. Skyworth hope to grow together with Tata Sky in India, a dynamic and rapidly-growing market, to provide high-quality and cost-effective products for the region.
Skyworth Digital is exhibiting its latest STB and OTT solutions at IBC, RAI Amsterdam from 14-18 September, in Hall 1 stand D15.
- Atmosic SoC approved for Google Android TV remote controls
- Bell Media unveils new and expanded ad solutions
- Irdeto ensures integrity of apps running on OSNtv
- Thales and Netskrt Systems collaborate on inflight VOD streaming
- Samsung chip to power Hyundai in-vehicle infotainment
- Radio Television Hong Kong selects Irdeto multi-DRM solution