Asano Smart TVs to feature the Foxxum app storeMonday, February 25th, 2019
Foxxum app store will take worldwide Smart TV experience for Asano TV brand customers to a next level
- Launch of Linux AOSP-based UI enables high quality multi-platform services to a new circle of end customers
KIEL, Germany — Foxxum, global leader in the development, operation and commercial marketing for innovative Smart TV solutions is happy to introduce Asano as a new Smart TV partner. Asano will integrate the Foxxum app store on all sold devices to enable a state of the art Smart TV solution paired with high quality and price aggressive TV devices. The Foxxum app store features global and local apps and custom-made interface and designs for all brands. With Asano being an established OEM manufacturer in China which products are sold in more than 110 countries the two companies will leverage their joint solution to deliver best in class Smart TV worldwide. The app store will be available on Linux and AOSP OS based devices from beginning of 2019 to deliver competitive, next generation smart TV user experiences.
Mr. He Xing, CEO of Asano says: “Working with Foxxum’s app store will allow us to further enhance our products. The company’s know-how, speed and professionalism fits our high-quality standards and most importantly will satisfy our customer’s demands.”
“By combining our Smart TV expertise with Asano’s rich manufacturing and marketing knowledge we have the chance to deliver the exciting smart TV experience, customers are looking for. Our engineers, designers and content managers are putting all their efforts into providing a customizable app store that matches Asano’s standards perfectly”, says Ronny Lutzi, Chief Executive Officer at Foxxum.
- FAST revenues in Eastern Europe set to reach $42m by 2028
- Qvest becomes European League of Football FAST playout partner
- Wyplay acquires iFeelSmart
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi