Foxxum reveals first partners for Foxxum OS 4Wednesday, January 4th, 2023
Foxxum Reveals Five Inaugural Partners For Foxxum OS 4
- El Araby, Grupo Kayve, TCL Moka, Konka and Punktal are the first to integrate Foxxum OS 4 on their smart TV devices in regions around the globe
- Foxxum to demo OS4 at CES in Las Vegas this week
LAS VEGAS — Just in time for CES and the new year, Foxxum, innovator in cutting edge Smart TV solutions, today announced partnerships with four OEMs and manufacturers from around the world, representing global brands such as JVC, as well as leading local brands on three continents.
El-Araby is one of the largest industrial and commercial corporations in the Middle East and Africa, making a wide range of appliances with the Sharp, Toshiba and Tornado brands. Based in Panama, Grupo Kayve is the exclusive JVC licensor for Central and South America. TCL MOKA has a distribution focus on Latin America, Europe and MENA, servicing leading local brands in those regions. Konka is a global OEM with substantial distribution in MENA, the Americas and Southeast Asia. Uruguay-based Punktal exemplifies long-standing local CTV makers who represent a substantial share of the country’s CTV sales.
Foxxum OS 4 is Foxxum’s newest CTV OS built on the RDK platform, which was announced in September 2022, and begins to roll out later this year. Announced ahead of CES, where Foxxum will be demonstrating Foxxum OS 4, this slew of agreements will guarantee Foxxum OS 4 distribution into tens of millions of homes over the decade ahead.
“We are thrilled to be announcing these stellar inaugural partners for Foxxum OS 4.” said Foxxum CEO Ronny Lutzi. “These companies have all been long-standing partners of Foxxum. They are also some of the most forward-thinking independent CTV players in the space. It’s very gratifying that they see the strength of our company and the power of Foxxum OS 4.”
- Integral Ad Science ad verification goes live with Netflix
- DoubleVerify media quality measurement now available to Netflix advertisers
- EU clears acquisition of VOO and Brutélé by Orange, subject to conditions
- Liberty Global Belgium to launch takeover bid for Telenet Group Holding
- Proximus extends partnership with ThinkAnalytics
- Allente launches Google TV device powered by 3SS and SEI Robotics