Oi Brazil chooses MediaKind's multiscreen entertainment solutionMonday, April 8th, 2019
Oi and MediaKind announce an agreement to bring advanced entertainment experiences for consumers across Brazil
- Scope of project covers MediaKind’s solution consisting of Mediaroom IPTV platform, Video Storage and Processing and Live Encoding to Oi Play and associated Professional Services
- The 4-phase, 15-month project will enable over 500,000 consumers to experience next generation services
PLANO, Texas — Today at NAB Show 2019, MediaKind, a global media technology leader, announces that Oi Brazil has chosen MediaKind’s end-to-end consumer experience solution for providing contemporary multiscreen entertainment services to consumers across Brazil.
The implementation combines MediaKind’s Mediaroom TV Platform, Video Storage and Processing Platform, Live Encoding to the Oi Play (OTT) and associated Professional Services.
Clayton Cruz, Senior Vice President, Latin America, MediaKind, says: “We are excited about the opportunity to bring our consumer experience solution to Oi’s consumers across Brazil. Our partnership with Oi will enable these consumers to experience contemporary entertainment across multiple screens beginning soon in 2019.”
Luciano Rebouças Oliveira, Key Account Manager, Oi Brazil, says: “MediaKind’s solutions are field proven and enable us to rapidly deploy and enable new entertainment offerings. This project is another example of Oi’s commitment to Brazilian customers to enable a superb, differentiated experience for them.”
- Breezeline Stream TV launches in Pennsylvania
- SES-18 and SES-19 C-band satellites for the U.S. successfully launched
- OTT TV revenues in Western Europe to reach $45 billion by 2028
- DVB publishes updated Multicast ABR specification and guidelines
- Channel 4 adds Xandr to its digital ad-buying suite
- Mola boosts ABR streaming quality with Broadpeak