A1 Telekom partners with Vubiquity for TVOD launch in BulgariaMonday, December 9th, 2019
A1 Telekom Austria Group Partners With Vubiquity, An Amdocs Company, For New Transactional Video On Demand (TVOD) Launch In Bulgaria
- A1 Bulgaria set to profit from the media revolution with new OTT platform
BURBANK, CA — Vubiquity, an Amdocs (NASDAQ: DOX) company and one of the leading global providers of premium content services and media technology solutions, today announced that it will provide A1 Bulgaria, a subsidiary of the A1 Telekom Austria Group and a leading provider of digital services and telecommunication solutions in Bulgaria, with fully managed end-to-end content management and processing services to support the roll-out of A1’s first TVoD platform in the region.
A1 Bulgaria will work with Vubiquity to provide its customers with a new, localized transaction-based offering for premium studio content. Vubiquity will provide A1 Bulgaria with a fully-outsourced TVoD service for premium content that includes content acquisition, scheduling, processing as well as marketing support.
Mihail Semerdzhiev, Senior Manager at A1 Bulgaria said: “Bulgaria is a highly competitive and dynamic market for content providers, and providing localized, compelling content is critical in driving customer loyalty and satisfaction across all channels. Amdocs has a long-standing relationship with A1 Telekom Austria Group across a number of regions and is the ideal partner to help us bring our new OTT offering to market in Bulgaria.”
Darcy Antonellis, Head of Amdocs Media said: “We’re extremely pleased to be working with market leader A1 Bulgaria and supporting its highly differentiated and personalized, media on-demand launch.”
- Bitmovin and MainStreaming partner to deliver broadcast-quality video streams
- New products and more countries for Amazon-built TV range
- Pay TV subscribers in Eastern Europe to fall to 73 million in 2028
- VIZIO selects Whip Media for WatchFree+ ad revenue reporting
- Qwilt partners with Telefónica to provide CDN services in Spain
- Ateme launches 'audience-aware' streaming solution