Tremor Video launches Programmatic TV MarketplaceThursday, October 7th, 2021
Tremor Video Launches Programmatic TV Marketplace with Premium Inventory and Curated Media Packages for Advertisers
- New offering provides advertisers a centralized platform for planning TV campaigns, facilitating turnkey campaign activation and providing greater transparency into the curation of data-driven audiences
NEW YORK — Tremor Video, a leading programmatic video platform, today announced the launch of its Programmatic TV Marketplace, enabling advertisers to discover, search and select TV-centric inventory for turnkey campaign activation and customization across Connected TV (CTV) and all-screen video. This marketplace is powered by Tremor’s end-to-end technology platform which includes direct publisher integrations blended with robust audience capabilities and is available in the US, with plans to expand globally in 2022.
“With such a complex and convoluted TV media ecosystem, simplifying the ad buying process is key,” said Karim Rayes, Chief Product Officer, Tremor International. “Our TV Marketplace helps advertisers streamline the buying process by giving them the flexibility and the confidence to know their brand messages will be seen in contextually relevant, brand-safe environments.”
As fragmentation continues to rise within the digital ecosystem, Tremor’s TV Marketplace gives brands the ability to take even greater control over the planning, execution and customization of their TV campaigns coupled with a more transparent view into the supply and audience targeting capabilities available to them. With this development, Tremor will now provide advertisers with the ability to optimize their campaigns and maximize their media spend by choosing from over 60+ curated deals ranging from TV viewership-based campaigns to live sports opportunities.
By leveraging Tremor’s TV Marketplace, advertisers can enjoy the following benefits:
- Access a diversified marketplace that features premium, TV-centric supply and curated packages, with the ability to explore, plan and activate on deals in one consolidated location
- Leverage an efficient planning process to help improve and streamline costs, inventory and reach
- Gain greater transparency into what inventory is included in each package
- Leverage turnkey activation via Tremor’s end-to-end technology platform
- Activate a wide range of deals curated contextually, audience infused, or based on content attributes that mirror TV buying techniques
- Protect their brand with Tremor’s brand safety solutions
“Over our long-term engagement, Tremor Video has provided us consistent and scaled access to quality video supply across screens,” said Andrew Becks, Co-Founder and COO, 301 Digital Media. “As CTV grows as a pillar of the marketplace, Tremor Video is evolving alongside to make those campaigns easier to plan, execute and measure. The new TV Marketplace is a key example of Tremor Video’s offering that gives 301 Digital Media and our clients greater confidence that the dollars we’re investing in CTV are delivering on strategic campaign goals and client objectives.”
Within this marketplace, advertisers can also activate deals leveraging Tremor’s new content-level targeting solution, enabled by TV-like content attributes from direct publisher partners. By curating deals based on content attributes like genres and ratings from Tremor’s publisher partners, advertisers can tap into traditionally linear TV buying tactics in digital environments like CTV at scale. This expansion of Tremor’s contextual capabilities also addresses the market’s pressing need for more privacy-conscious, verifiable targeting solutions across CTV and video.
Links: Tremor Video