Roku and Walmart launch onn. Roku TV models in CanadaWednesday, May 25th, 2022
Roku and Walmart Launch onn. Roku TV Models in Canada
- onn. Roku TV models deliver an exceptional user experience powered by the Roku OS, so Canadians can conveniently access their favourite entertainment in one, easy-to-use, platform.
TORONTO — Roku, Inc. and Walmart Canada today announced the launch of onn.™ • Roku TV™ models. For the first time, onn. Roku TV models will be available in Canada and sold exclusively in-store and online at Walmart starting this month. Just in time for Father’s Day the onn. Roku TV models deliver a great TV experience at affordable price points to Walmart Canada customers. Customers can purchase the onn. Roku TV starting at $328.
onn. Roku TV models are available in sizes ranging from 24”- to 75”, and include:
- Access to 150,000+ movies and TV episodes from thousands of free and paid streaming channels
- Access The Roku Channel and stream an always-changing selection of hit movies, shows, 100+ live channels, and award-winning Roku Originals for free
- Crystal-clear picture quality including HD, FHD and 4K UHD options available
- Easy to use Roku remote and free Roku mobile app
- Get the newest features, latest channels, and more with automatic software updates
- Compatibility with popular third-party voice assistant devices
- A simple home screen that combines traditional entertainment sources with your favourite streaming channels
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
“We are excited to expand Roku’s presence in the TV market with the launch of onn. Roku TV in Walmart Canada stores,” said Marcin Lempka, Director Business Development at Roku. “Canadian consumers can enjoy all their favourite entertainment and more, conveniently on the onn. Roku TV, making for a more seamless experience. This is an accessible solution for Canadians looking to upgrade their TV without sacrificing quality.”
As Canada’s #1 TV streaming platform*, Roku brings a wide assortment of entertainment options to its customers. In partnership with retailers like Walmart Canada, Canadians now have access to high quality technology with a wide assortment of media all in one place. The onn. brand store also includes tablets, monitors and various tech devices, all at affordable price points.
“The onn. Roku TV is a terrific addition to Walmart’s TV product lineup,” said Mallory Craigmile, Senior Director of Electronics at Walmart Canada. “Our partnership with Roku represents our continued commitment to providing our customers with the latest, must-have technology at low prices.”
* Canada’s No. 1 TV streaming platform” is based on hours streamed according to Hypothesis Group, October 2021.