THEMA chooses OKAST to launch ‘My Bouquet Africain’ in EuropeMonday, November 7th, 2022
THEMA chooses OKAST to launch ‘My Bouquet Africain’
- THEMA partners with OKAST to launch its web and mobile service for African content, ‘My Bouquet Africain’
PARIS, France — THEMA, subsidiary of Canal+ International, and specialist of the edition and distribution on multicultural TV contents, tapped OKAST in the aim of distributing its African content offering, under the name ‘My Bouquet Africain’, while guaranteeing an innovative multi-screen OTT experience to subscribers.
My Bouquet Africain, named after the original “Le Bouquet Africain” (launched in France in 2008), is designed for the French-speaking sub-Saharian African audience in Europe. The offer currently includes 13 TV channels and a catalogue of more than a hundred films and series from Canal+ Original productions, to Nollywood and Senegalese drama.
THEMA has chosen OKAST to provide a modern multi-screen OTT platform, including its scalable streaming architecture, design & user experience, multiple monetization and activation paths, content and rights management, and web & mobile applications.
“THEMA is delighted of this collaboration with OKAST, who has proven to be a reliable partner in providing the best quality of service to our customers. This new launch is fully in line with the strategic orientation undertaken by THEMA on the digital field and will surely lead the way for new ones.” – Timothée Vidal, SVP Multicultural Distribution and Digital of THEMA.
“We are delighted that OKAST OTT has convinced such a prestigious player as THEMA. It demonstrates that modern cloud-based solution allows fast deployment of state-of-the-art OTT solution with a proven economy of scale. We can’t wait streaming best content from Africa to a widest audience.” – Cédric Monnier, CEO of OKAST.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store