Roku releases third quarter 2023 resultsWednesday, November 1st, 2023
Roku Releases Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results
SAN JOSE, Calif. — Today, Roku, Inc. (NASDAQ: ROKU) released third quarter 2023 results.
Q3 2023 Key Results
- Total net revenue was $912 million, up 20% year over year (YoY)
- Platform revenue was $787 million, up 18% YoY
- Gross profit was $369 million, up 3% YoY; up 22% YoY excluding restructuring charges
- Active Accounts were 75.8 million, a net increase of 2.3 million Active Accounts from Q2 2023
- Streaming Hours were 26.7 billion, up 4.9 billion hours YoY
- Average Revenue Per User (ARPU) was $41.03 (trailing 12-month basis), down 7% YoY
- Adjusted EBITDA was $43 million
The company will host a webcast of its conference call to discuss the results today at 2:00 PM Pacific Time. Participants may access the live webcast in listen-only mode on the Roku investor relations website. An archived webcast of the conference call will also be available following the call.