CyberLink Unveils High-Definition 3D Movie Playback on PCs at ComputexTuesday, June 2nd, 2009
TAIPEI, Taiwan — CyberLink Corp. (5203.TW), innovative solutions provider for the connected digital lifestyle, is showcasing for the first time its high definition 3D movie playback technology using PowerDVD at Computex 2009. The new 3D movie playback technology will allow consumers to experience stereoscopic 3D effects by using PowerDVD. 3D cinemas will soon come to a PC near you.
“We are excited to showcase cutting-edge technology for home movie entertainment,” said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink Corp. “The advanced 3D technology will soon allow consumers to enjoy amazing 3D effects and build a next generation of home theaters right from their multimedia PCs.”
CyberLink 3D video technology is planned to be built into PowerDVD and other video decoder software such as PowerCinema. The Computex showcase demonstrates how users will soon be able to enjoy life-like 3D movies right from their desktop and notebook PCs in the near future.
- Tenstorrent to build AI and RISC-V chiplets with LG for Smart TVs
- DISH brings its linear TV to the digital ad marketplace
- health tv launches first FAST channel with Amagi
- Number of UK SVOD homes falls in 1Q 2023
- inext signs Moldova distribution contract with DIGIMAX
- EL PAIS begins live broadcasts on its FAST channel with The Channel Store