Samung and LG get together to make digital TV ICsTuesday, July 28th, 2009
Samsung Electronics (Seoul: 005930) and LG Electronics (Seoul: 066570) have signed a memorandum of understanding with other small and mid-sized companies to co-develop digital TV chips to cover all global standards.
- FAST channels redefining premium video distribution
- Frontier adds integrated billing for YouTube TV
- M2A Media to debut encoder-based ad insertion at 2023 NAB Show
- GTPL Hathway partners with Broadpeak for OTT service delivery
- ZEE5 now available on Astro's Ultra and Ulti boxes
- Emitel to pilot dynamic ad insertion system in Poland