Digital TV News: CYTA Hellas
Vodafone Greece acquires Cyta Telecommunications Hellas S.A.
Jul 11, 2018 – Vodafone has announced that Vodafone Greece has completed the acquisition of CYTA Hellas for a total enterprise value of €118 million. CYTA Hellas is a provider of fixed and mobile telecommunication services in Greece.
News categories: Vodafone, CYTA Hellas, Greece, IPTV, MandA
Cyta Hellas goes live with ADB hybrid HD set-top boxes
Jun 10, 2014 – ADB (SIX: ADBN) has announced that Cyta Hellas has gone live with 3play, a triple-play solution relying on ADB technologies. The Cytavision pay-TV service features Alcatel-Lucent’s IPTV platform running on ADB’s hybrid HD set-top boxes.
News categories: Advanced Digital Broadcast, Cyta, Alcatel-Lucent, Christos Kolitsidas, Peter Balchin, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV, Set Top Box
Cyta Hellas launches IPTV in Greece
Dec 9, 2013 – Cyta Hellas, a subsidiary of the Cyprus Telecommunications Authority (Cyta), has announced the launch of its 3play triple play package in Greece. The service, at €19 per month includes broadband, telephony and IPTV.
News categories: Cyta Hellas, Digital TV, Greece, IPTV
- Netflix releases 4Q 2020 results
- Pearl TV broadcasters welcome FCC easing of SFN regulations
- Paramount+ from ViacomCBS to launch on March 4th
- Firstlight Media builds OTT platform on Google Cloud
- Cogeco EPICO IPTV service launched
- Enghouse and Access Communications offer hosted TV services in Canada
- MENA pay TV revenues continue to fall
- FCA first automotive OEM with Alexa Custom Assistant
- Firstlight Media and NPAW optimise CDN switching for OTT providers
- ViacomCBS, DISH Media, Adcuratio enable broadcast inventory on MVPD STBs
- DoubleVerify earns MRC accreditation for CTV measurement
- Philco launches Roku TV lineup in Brazil
- Chips&Media introduces WAVE6 series of video codec IPs
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue up 7.3% in 2020
- Kantar expands TV audience measurement panel in Georgia
- TDS introduces live, streaming TV product
- LG announces 2021 NEXTGEN TVs
- GTPL Hathway digital CATV subscribers unchanged YoY at 7.35 million
- Nordic consumers’ media spend unaffected by the pandemic
- Amazon launches mobile-only video plan in India