Cuba Digital TV News
Netflix is available in Cuba
Feb 9, 2015 – Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) will offer a broad range of great global entertainment to Cuban consumers as Internet access improves and credit and debit cards become more widely available.
News categories: Netflix, Reed Hastings, Cuba, Digital TV, OTT
Cuba to begin DTMB DTT tests in June
May 27, 2013 – Cuba's Ministry of Communications has announced that it will begin digital terrestrial television (DTT) tests in June as part of its phased introduction of the technology in the country.
News categories: Cuba, Digital TV, DTMB, Terrestrial
Cuba takes first steps to Digital TV
May 12, 2009 – Cuba has created a commission to manage its transition to digital TV transmission. This was announced at a press conference by representatives of the ICRT and Ministerio de la Informática y las Comunicaciones that formed the commission.
News categories: ICRT, Ministerio de la Informática y las Comunicaciones, Content Distribution, Cuba, Digital TV, DTMB, ISDB-T, SBTVD, Terrestrial
- TCL launches Roku TV models in the UK
- OTTera powers gTV by Ubisoft channel on Samsung TV Plus
- Globecast, Viaccess-Orca and MainStreaming announce end-to-end OTT platform
- Mola chooses Broadpeak CDN for live sports streaming in Indonesia
- NEXTGEN TV Broadcast Collaborative to bring ATSC 3.0 to Washington D.C.
- Ericsson publishes 2021 Mobility Report
- DataMiner manages ARD's Euro 2020 live OTT broadcasts
- Freecaster secures Live and VOD content with BuyDRM
- Conviva publishes first State of Streaming Advertising report
- TiVo signs MobiTV agreement with the NCTC
- KBS selects ATEME broadcast encoders
- Amino working with PCCW Media to renew Now TV UX
- Zappware-powered A1 Xplore TV comes to Fire TV sticks
- SES renews Comcast Technology Solutions distribution agreement
- Riivi chooses Norigin Media for Smart TV app testing
- NexStreaming releases NexPlayer for Nintendo Switch
- Elliptic Labs to trial presence detection and gestures for Smart TV
- Carbon Trust releases white paper on CO2 impact of streaming
- ZEE5 to launch in the U.S. on June 22
- Piracy still a major challenge in the Nordics