Paraguay Digital TV News
Claro Launch ROK-Powered Mobile TV Subscription Service in Paraguay
Aug 4, 2010 – ROK Entertainment Group, the mobile technology, applications and services company and Claro, the Paraguayan Mobile Operator, have announced the launch of Web PPV, a streamed, live and on-demand multi-channel mobile TV subscription service.
News categories: ROK Entertainment, Claro, Mobile, Paraguay
Paraguay adopts ISDB for digital TV
Jun 2, 2010 – As recommended by the Comisión Nacional de Telecomunicaciones (CONATEL) the President of Paraguay has decreed that the country shall adopt the Japanese-Brazilian ISDB standard for digital terrestrial television transmission.
News categories: CONATEL, Digital TV, ISDB-T, Paraguay, SBTVD, Terrestrial
Paraguay DTT standard recommendation expected in May
Mar 8, 2010 – Paraguay's telecoms services regulator CONATEL expects in May to issue a recommendation to the executive branch regarding which digital standard the country should adopt, local newspaper Última Hora reported.
News categories: Conatel, Digital TV, Paraguay, Terrestrial
Visiontel Latin American DTH begins trials
Aug 3, 2009 – A new 70 channel DVB-S2 DTH service called Visiontel has begun test broadcasting in Latin America. The official launch is expected some time before the end of 2009.
News categories: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Digital TV, DVB-S2, Paraguay, Satellite, Uruguay
Paraguay preparing IPTV services for 2Q09
Jan 9, 2009 – The Paraguayan Communications company (COPACO) will launch IPTV during the second quarter of this year if the hiring regime to which they are subjected because they are a state owned company, is fulfilled as expected.
News categories: COPACO, Digital TV, IPTV, Paraguay
- Mola TV taps Viaccess-Orca to monetize EPL video streaming
- Streamhub enhances video audience analytics with Kantar data
- Eurofins announces NEXTGEN TV test suite for 2022 receivers
- Roku begins Roku OS 10 roll-out
- Roku Express 4K+ and Roku Voice Remote Pro launched in U.S.
- Fraunhofer and Sinclair working to bring Digital Radio Mondiale to ATSC 3.0
- Vodafone España adopts targeted content promotion from TiVo
- 3SS selected by FreeCast for SelectTV multiscreen UX
- LTN Global launches universal signaling for linear addressable TV advertising
- Worldwide semiconductor revenue grew 10.4% in 2020
- Freeview Australia launches integrated HbbTV platform
- ACCESS licenses Ligada iSuite for NetFront Browser BE HbbTV testing
- PubMatic to integrate Samba TV data for CTV audience targeting
- Chinese suppliers take top three positions in TV panel shipments
- 2021 shaping up to be year of programmatic TV advertising in Europe
- WarnerMedia RIDE app now available for U.S. Toyota and Lexus owners
- discovery+ launches on Xfinity Flex and soon on X1
- CommScope to spin-off Home Networks business
- Disney+ rollout in Southern Asia going strong
- Western Europe pay TV subscribers to fall by 4 million