Comstar-United Telesystems OJSC Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Six Months of 2007

Wednesday, September 5th, 2007

MOSCOW — COMSTAR-United TeleSystems OJSC (LSE: CMST) today announced its unaudited consolidated US GAAP financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2007.

Comstar-Direct is the largest broadband service provider in Moscow, and has 426,400 residential subscribers, including 99,100 double-play (broadband Internet + IPTV) customers. The division is 52% owned and fully consolidated by the Group, with Sistema Mass Media owning the remaining 48% minority stake.

Links: Full Release (.doc)