Nokia Siemens Networks closes the sale of Belgacom related IPTV assetsTuesday, October 2nd, 2012
ESPOO, Finland — Nokia Siemens Networks has closed the sale of its Belgacom related IPTV assets to Belgacom. The divestment is part of Nokia Siemens Networks’ strategy to focus on mobile broadband and services.
As part of the transaction, Belgacom was granted a perpetual IP license on the IPTV software.
A total of 23 employees are joining Belgacom from Nokia Siemens Networks.
- Insys Video Technologies simplifies video streaming with Bitmovin
- BeIN Media and Google Cloud announce media and broadcast collaboration
- Activated STBs grow to 3,166,461 for South Africa's Openview
- Singtel TV subscribers down 6,000 in 1Q 2023
- Orby Elevate selects EUTELSAT for DTH TV distribution in the US
- U.S. SVOD revenues to grow at a 6.3% CAGR over 2022-2027